Ford Wreckers Melbourne is the outstanding wreckers and recyclers all over Melbourne. We help you by buying your Ford hatchbacks, sedans, convertibles, HTV, LTV trucks, MUVs, SUVs, vans, and wagons for handsome cash.
Vehicles on which the concept of depreciation has been applied, it is suitable that you sell such a vehicle to us. We are experts in it. We give you many dumping options. The easiest way is to sell the junked vehicle to us.
Handsome cash deals all over Melbourne
Whatever condition of the vehicle is with you. You might have used it roughly, or you may have taken care of it. God-forbid, it may have met an accident. Especially, those, which cannot be repaired. You cannot afford the repair in all the cases. Sometimes the repair is more expensive than the original worth of the vehicle. The most intelligent approach that you can adapt over here is to select Ford Wreckers Melbourne. We must be your destination. We give you reasonable cash deals .All the customers are looking for the best deals, which can easily be given by us.
You will experience many benefits of working with us. Some of them have been described below:
- Ford Wreckers Melbourne adopts an environmentally friendly approach
- Professional car wrecking
- Towing service without any charge
- No fee for assessment
- Junked car purchasers
- Quick payment of cash
- Low cost used parts of good quality
Ford Wreckers Melbourne brings your Ford models in its yard. Then it inspects and checks the parts, which are of good condition. After multiple quality tests on every part. We set them for sale. Over time, we have worked with all types of models of Ford. Kindly, see below the models that we usually deal in:
- Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- Ford F-150 Regular Cab
- Ford F-150 Super Cab
- Ford Figo
- Ford Grand C-MAX
- Ford GT
- Ford Mustang
- Ford Ranger Super Cab
- Ford Transit Connect
- Ranger Double Cab
- Ranger Regular Cab
We have a faultless car wrecking service. The following procedures are followed in our company:
- Initially, we flush out all sorts of liquid, such as the oil from the car.
- Then, the car is disassembled, and the good conditioned parts are kept separately.
- A further process is the discarding of smashed parts, which are separated into multiple heaps of steels, metals, plastics, and rubbers.
- The recycled parts are kept for future use.
- The remaining empty car shell is destroyed. This is the last step.
We have been engaged in these procedures from many years. It has made us fine providers of services.